Help with seafood dinner?

I would love to make my parents a nice seafood dinner for their birthdays (they are both in july, 2 weeks apart and we try to celebrate on a date in between).. however they basically stay on their boat all summer. (they have a functional kitchen on their boat, however it would be easy to prepare the dinner here, and freeze it and bring it to them)...
so I would love some ideas for a meal that I could make them that all that is needed is some warming up for a nice seafood dinner..
they love lobster, shrimp, and crab cakes.. oh and if I could find a recipe for a freezable maine lobster sandwich that would be great too!!

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• The problem with seafood it is will not be great reheated. Lobster will be tough in texture, shrimp rubbery. Crab cakes might work.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• sorry lobster rolls*
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Okay, I put my thinking cap on. What about a seafood gumbo (it can be frozen) or a seafood lasagna. Shrimp cocktail.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011