Movement?!

How far along are you when you dont feel the little flutters anymore and feel the major movement? I cant wait!! =) ( I know I say that now till I get kicked in the ribs or bladder!! LOL)
Thanks-
Danielle

DanielleFortner

Asked by DanielleFortner at 12:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well idk about other wemon but i started to fell my daughter move when i was about 5 or 6 monthes pregnant it was amazing.
    esmay098

Answer by esmay098 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Thank you! =) I am 14w 6d now and I have felt the fluttering! =) It totally threw me off the first time. LOL! I am totally in love already tho!
    DanielleFortner

Comment by DanielleFortner (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If its your first pregnancy not until around the 5th or 6th month. The more babies you have the more sensitive you become to the flutters and movement and you may actually feel them a little after the first trimester is over. Then those cute little kicks and flutters you look forward to sooo much turn into major kicks and pokes and shoves and you wonder how you can sleep with the little ones toes poking through your ribs and their arms and hands hitting and poking down in the netherlands lol. Good luck!!
    secret_smile85

Answer by secret_smile85 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• with my 1st child i felt her move at the end of the 4th month......currently pregnant with my 2nd and can't wait to feel it again! it's the coolest thing ever!!!
    meabellas_mommy

Answer by meabellas_mommy at 1:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I never noticed the fluttering...just the feeling of someone slowly pressing my tummy from the inside...it is SO awesome though, isn't it? I think with DD#1 I was about 18 weeks, with DD#2 it was about 16 weeks.
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i was 14 weeks for flutter and about 20 weeks for kicking feeling.
    XshaunsmomX

Answer by XshaunsmomX at 3:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• they say usually 5months
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011