What will your LO eat????

I offer mine all sorts of the right and healthy things but will she eat it? NO! I'm fighting against getting into bad ways and feeding her too much junky stuff. I know she ends the day too hungry and it's upsetting her sleep (and me). So, what can I try?
I'm exasperated :'0(

[My DD is 3 next month]

Ideas needed PLEASE!

Womamhood

Asked by Womamhood at 12:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They had a pretty limited menu when they were toddlers. Mac and cheese, hot dogs, chicken nuggets SALAD, pizza...not a lot of healthy options but they were okay.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• DH is verry picky..but we find fun ways to trick him into eating (if it was up to him he would live off hot dogs, chicken nuggets and french fries)..we tell him that all meat is bacon..works for the most part. We call hamburgers crabbie pattys, bagle and cream cheese wee call an Umi Zoomi sandwitch (his fav cartoon)..some times they work but sometimes they dont.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 12:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My son is almost 2 and he eats just about anything. Thankfully, I have never had the picky eater battle.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• anything slower than her except broccoli! She loves to eat whatever I am eating and I don't think she has turned down more than 3 things in her life.. 2 of which I won't even eat!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I started to hid food like if i was making chicked parmisan for supper then i would blend up veges an mix it in the sauce or like if i gave her ice cream i would blend the fruit in with the ice cream an freeze it for about 10 or 15 mineats my kid loves it an i feel better about letting her eat junk food when i know that she atlest had a little veg an fruit in her diet
    esmay098

Answer by esmay098 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Pedialite
    keimom

Answer by keimom at 5:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011