What's the worst movie of all time?

And WHY is it the worst? Is it bad acting, story line or just bad directing?

MoNKeyBoyz

Asked by MoNKeyBoyz at 12:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Punch Drunk Love.. BORING!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Spice World... do I really have to say why?!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Shadows of the dead.All time worst!
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Moulin Rouge. I can't even begin to know where to start when describing how awful this movie is...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I haven't seen any of the movies listed above, but IMHO, Queen of the Damned was just awful. The acting was atrocious. And don't even get me started on the Twilight movies...
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Hereafter by Clint Eastwood is the worst, with Disney's Snow Dogs a close second. Both had nothing to do with the previews advertising the movie. Snow Dogs' previews showed the Huskies in lawn chairs with sun glasses, talking. My girls wanted so badly to see it, and they were bored to tears when the movie turned out to be an identity crisis of a 30-something black man.

Hereafter has no plot. It has no action, suspense, and no real ending. It's as though the producer (Eastwood) who has been atheist all his life, but now that he's nearing the big end himself, is wondering if there isn't something beyond after all. He doesn't answer his own question. There is sadness, but no joy. There is suffering, but no reward. BORING.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yeah, my mom loves Twilight and so has made me watch a couple of the movies and I was IMPRESSED by how terrible they were. It was SO HARD not to mock them the entire time. I had to really bite my tongue hard not to hurt my mom's feelings.
    The other that comes to mind is The Wicker Man. We still make fun of it, "My legs!!! My legs!!!" lmao
    Blue_Spiral

Answer by Blue_Spiral at 2:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• There are so many truly awful, terrible movies out there, it is too hard to pick a worst one. What a waste of money these movies are.
    maggiebgood

Answer by maggiebgood at 2:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I haven't seen most of the movies listed, and I haven't seen a lot of movies that I'm sure other people would list because they just looked so bad. The worst movie I've ever seen was Bloodrayne. It's the only movie I've ever turned off halfway through. Hubby wanted to watch it, so we rented it and it was awful in every way. Story, acting, directing, everything was terrible.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• The one that comes to mind is Platoon. The content made me sick to my stomache. It must have been decent as it had high ratings and such, but those types of movies make me sick.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011