Please be honest...

Let's say you know of someone that sits by you in class. she takes it that you two are "best friends" just because you two talk to each other when ever you have class. she introduces you to her boyfriend and you speak and keep it very respectful. She starts pushing a friendship between you and her boyfriend and you tell her its not a good idea, you suggest that she can hang out with him then come hang out with you later but she insists that all of you go and hang out together. she then suggests canhe stay the night at your house because him and his roommate can not get along and you live close to his house. she has dropped him off on more than one occasion at your house and now she is mad because feelings are involved and both people start to like each other... is that or is that not... her own fault???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Odd
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• She trusted both parties involved to be just friends.. it's not her fault y'all can't keep your feelings friendly.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Its not just her fault. You are an adult, I assume. If you didn't want him there, you could have said NO He can't stay. I think you and the boyfriend definately have some fault in this. She was just STUPID to trust the two of you all.
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 1:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Uh..weird.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yeah i know...very. i mean i know if it was me theres no way in heck i would ever let my bf go anywhere to another persons house like that.. not without me and they are the oposite sex. no way at all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Well, no it's not her fault. She thought she could trust you and him. He's the dick.
    And obviously you aren't her friend.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just because you develop feelings for someone, doesn't mean you have to act on them. I don't believe it's her fault, she might have been a bit of fool to so quickly trust someone she didn't know all that well, but that doesn't make what happened her fault.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Aye, aye, AYE! What a mess! YUCK!

When i was a young adult, my very close girlfriend plead for me to live with her fiance. He and I got along, and my friend was still finishing her last semester in school. He didn't know anyone. She thought we could be friends and hang out. It was completely innocent, in theory. She just wanted her fiance to have a social life.

I said, "No."

Why? Because the chances of that not ending up good are really high, regardless of intentions.

So, you are as much to blame, because you should know that.

In all honesty . . young men sometimes have a really hard time not thinking with their you-know-whats because of that hormonal peak they are in. They cannot usually be living with other women without some trouble.

And, I am sorry it happened like this , , ,for everyone invloved. :(
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• thats pretty messed up. i would place blame on all parties involved, the girlfriend sounds like thinks she is the boss and feels the need to control everyone. the friend sounds like she has no back bone and cant think for herself if she is lettin this classmate run all over her, and the friend has no self control if she allowed things to happen with the other's bf. and the boyfriend is just a dog in heat.

there would of been no way i would of let the boyfriend stay there. why could he stay with his girlfriend? or just deal with the room mate? all of you had a part in this, and know all of you are dealing with the consequences of making childish decisions. take it as a lesson learned and move on. forget her and forget him. if he will so easily cheat on her then he will do it to you
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i admit that, it really is. like i said i am feeling bad..i dont even know how to say sorry bc i know theres not an im sorry in the world. i just wanna say something to let her know that i am hurting with her, i put us both in a bad position and i am sorry.. i really am. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011