I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING CRAZY OVER TTC......

I REALLY CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR SO I CAN PUT THIS THING TO REST..........YES I WANT A BABY AND WE HAVE BEEN TRYING BUT SINE APRIL I HAVE BEEN STRESSED OUT I GO TO SLEEP THINKING ABOUT PREGNANCY I WAKE UP THINKING ABOUT PREGNANCY ALL DAY AT WORK I THINK ABOUT THE BIG WHAT IF..........MISSING 2 CYCLES AND HAVING ALL THE SYMPTOMS PLUS 1 POSITIVE TEST BUT 4 NEGATIVES IS COMPLETELY NERVE RACKING.........HAS ANYONE ELSE GONE THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THIS??????????????????

shawnv4l

Asked by shawnv4l at 1:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had 3 missed periods and a billion negative tests before they finally agreed to do an internal exam and ultrasound. Guess what?! BABY!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I did all that trying to achieve my first pregnancy, I realized that my mind was an impediment to my conceiving, the obsession was killing my chances. My dad got me a puppy to care for, and he was my love, I put all my nurturing on him and within a month I was pregnant for the first time. Try to focus on something else, volunteer or find an interest that will occupy your mind, good luck to you hun!

Answer by older at 1:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I am very sorry you are going thru this.But I do believe you do what you can, and put the rest in God's hands.All will happen when it is supposed to happen.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• OMG YES! I tried for 8 years! I did 4 rounds of Clomid. I was eating and breathing TTC! I finally just gave up. I came to terms with the fact that I was never going to be a mommy! Here I am, after giving up 3 years ago.... 14w and 6d pregnant. Hunny I know you hear it all the time, but it will happen when its time. When you stress your body out so bad you throw your body out of wack! I dont know how many times I heard the same speech and it would make me so mad. I never understood and I felt like no one understood where I was coming from because they all had kids. But take it from someone who did try for YEARS, all your doing is wearing yourself out. When it is time the Good Lord will Bless you with Your miracle!!!
    DanielleFortner

Answer by DanielleFortner at 1:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yes! When we decided it was time for baby #2 literally it's all I could think about! Every lil feeling I thought was because I was pregnant! But then finally this month......it's a positive and it was all worth it!! It'll happen just let it!!!
    meabellas_mommy

Answer by meabellas_mommy at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• THANK YOU LADIES AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND .......I THINK ITS JUST A LITTLE MIND BOTHERING BECAUSE IT WAS EASY WITH MY OTHER 3 PREGNANCY'S ....BUT NOW I'M 31 MAYBE THINGS DON'T HAPPEN THE SAME I DONT KNOW BUT IM GONNA TAKE THE ADVICE AND JUST RELAX .......TRY TO FOCUS ON DOING SOME WORK .......THANKS AGAIN
    shawnv4l

Comment by shawnv4l (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011