Is anyone out there with anti kell? or know anyone who has had a pregnancy with anti kell? I have anti kell, most likely from a miscarriage, and my first appointment with the specialist isnt til tuesday the 12th. im trying to be serene, but its not easy when im worried about the baby. I love this baby and just want it to be healthy.

barrelracer1977

Asked by barrelracer1977 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pray."Ask and ye shall recieve" I think myself and others would pray for you too.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• so if anyone has any happy ending stories, i would LOVE to hear them ♥ i know its similiar to, but more rare than RH negative.
    barrelracer1977

Comment by barrelracer1977 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• oh i am praying! trust me. this is our first, so we were super happy and now still happy, but a little worried about the little peanut.
    barrelracer1977

Comment by barrelracer1977 (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• A lady at my church had it.She had one misscarriage.And is preggo again, like 7 months along.and it seems she is in the clear.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• thats wonderful, evelynwest, im glad to hear that. i went online, and took everything with a grain of salt, there were good and bad stories both. tuesday seems like it will never get here.
    barrelracer1977

Comment by barrelracer1977 (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011