2 months now adult content

for 2 months now i have had diarrhea, nausea, headache, stomach pain, loss of appetite. does anyone know what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• I have no idea, but there is definitely something wrong and you should be seen by a doctor as son as possible.

Answer by older at 1:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Could be a GI disorder. My sister had similar issues and she found out she has Crohn's Disease and Fibro. I'd see your gp and see if you should go so a gi dr.
    secret_smile85

Answer by secret_smile85 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have these systems when I was really stressed out, depressed and high anxiety. Are you in an unhealthy situation at either work or relationships? You may need to make a difficult decision for your health, it is not easy but necessary for you and your family!
    Crystalskids31

Answer by Crystalskids31 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Diarrhea that lasts longer than a week, no matter what CAUSED it, is now something else. You probably have colitis. You need to see a doctor immediately. I had diarrhea that lasted six weeks once when I was in college. I had the whole she-bang, with vomiting and loss of appetite, headache, and such, for weeks, and never did figure out what the original virus was. But when I started having bloody stools, I saw my doctor. By then my potassium level was dangerously low (in college at the time). I spent three days in the hospital on IVs. Don't wait. Go see a doctor as soon as possible. In the meantime, try a BRAT diet - bananas (high in potassium), rice, applesauce and toast, which is bland and easy to digest.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 1:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You need to make an appt with your doc.

Anything from stress to Crohns to West Nile Virus to cancer can cause those symptoms, but any sickness lasting that long needs treatment. . . even stress.

I hope you feel better soon.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• This could be down to quite a few things (allergies, disease, psychologies). Two weeks is a long time to suffer with this and does shout out that it's something that may not pass on it's own. Get help. x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 1:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011