What would you do???

If you knew you only had a week to live? It could be anything!

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would quit my job and spend quality time with my family. I don't think I'd sleep at all! While my loved ones were sleeping I'd make video tapes for each of them. I'd tell them how much I love them and hope for thier futures. Than I would get a huge life insurance policy! LOL!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'd quit my job.then put a wonderful family vacation on a credit card.And not tell them I had a week to live.So we would just have fun.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would spend time with my family, reassuring my husband and my children of how much I loved them. I would also be very sad that I would not get to see my first grandchild (due in October).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Ride a bull, go skydiving, and bungee jumping, fly to Paris and Italy, and Ireland, and go scuba diving!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• After seeing the movie The Bucket List, I would spend my time with my family and friends, the ones who have stood by me and loved me the most.
    smokey440

Answer by smokey440 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011