What is the best "as seen on TV" item you have purchased?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 1:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• I have never purchased any. But I really want to get the WEN hair shampoo/conditioner.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• That WEN stuff doesn't work like they say (DH bought it for me). I bought those things for your bra straps to make any bra a racer back....I love them!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I bought that tool that steams away dirt and crud. It's great! You have to use filtered water or it won't last long, it will plug up with minerals, like an iron will do. But it really does clean out crud easily and swiftly. Cleaned out gunky bathroom crud, yucky refrigerator crud, mold, mildew, stains, and more with just hot steam - no chemicals or cleaners.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 1:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have bought the WEN haircare and like it. The Worx GT yard set Weed eater etc. I have bought Jewelry off QVC and jewelry from JTV.Recently a pressure washer off QVC we like all that we have purchased.
    jewelz2u

Answer by jewelz2u at 1:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Preparing to to go to a military ball, I bought the Bump It as seen on TV, at a local grocery store. I followed instructions, attached it under my hair in back and it looked teased; that is, until my younger adult son had to put his hand on my head, and then, it probably showed in places.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 3:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• The Magic Bullet and the Baby Bullet. I made most of her baby food in that. Comes out pretty good. use the regular bullet to chopp onions make coladas or to just mix things together.
    MommyDimples

Answer by MommyDimples at 4:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Gosh, I think it would have to be the HD Sunglasses! I've worn them for two years now. I've gone through three pairs of regular and one pair of vision readers!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• the ped egg
    I_luv_Vera

Answer by I_luv_Vera at 10:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• None. I quit buying them. All a waste of money.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• None. I quit buying them. All a waste of money
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011