Ever been caught doing something innocent that looked not so innocent? adult content

I was in the shower and when I wash my lady parts I prop my leg up on the wall and let the water run over it while I'm using my lady wash. Wellllll my 11 year old walked in my bathroom and witnessed this an immediately walked out. I was horrified once I realized why she exited so quickly. I hurried and called her right back in to ask what she wanted and so badly wanted to explain but what was I gonna say "oh baby I was just washing my vag. I wasn't masturbating."..... its funny now but I was SICK when it happened!

alboston

Asked by alboston at 1:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yeah, I was under the covers getting ready to fall asleep when my inner thigh starts itching. So I start scratching it and my husband walks in. His eyes went as big as quarters and he said "Ooh, need some help!" I didn't understand that he thought I was masturbating so I said "no thanks, I think I got it!". He gets all pissy and walks off. His face was priceless!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I usually rest my head in DH lap when he is sitting on the couch and we are watching tv (nothing sexual..just cuddling)..i like when he plays with my hair.. well one day he goes to get up and some how my hair got all entangled in his jeans button..my SIL walks in sees us in a comprimising position and just walks right out and closes the door behind her..then she knocked. We yelled at her to come back in and help us het unstuck. lol but the look on her face was so funny..and then the fact that she knocked on the door right after. Still makes us laugh when we think about it
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 1:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I was under a blanket on the couch and I started scratching a bug bite on my upper thigh. DH walked into the room gave me a funny look and said, "Should I come back when you're finished?" I told him to shove it and that I had a bug bite, he just kept saying yeah sure. He makes fun of me every time I scratch my thigh.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2011