Need advice asap!!!!!

I am a month an a week late! I took one test and it came up negative. How long should I wait to take the next test? I took one a week ago.

angelmom0302

Asked by angelmom0302 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You should be fine to take one this week, take it first thing in the morning. Your morning pee is the best! LOL
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Ty
    angelmom0302

Comment by angelmom0302 (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• There are a lot of things that make your period late. Worrying about being late is a big one. You could take a test once a week, and eventually you'll either see the positive results, or get a period. If you go three months with no period and still a negative result, you will want to see your gynecologist to see what else could be going on.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 1:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would take it a week after you took the last one.
    DanielleFortner

Answer by DanielleFortner at 1:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'd take one today. I got a neg one day and a pos 3 days later (evening pee). Good luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If it doesn't come soon you may want to get a blood test done I had a pee test done and two weeks later had my son prematurely...
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would have a blood test done if you are more than a month late. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'd talk with your doctor since you're over a month late. Some women make a type of HCG that the tests don't pick-up. That may be why your tests were negative.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011