Ahh HELP! Do you use PayPal?

So I found an at home business last night and am wanting to start like now! I get a website of my own except it uses PayPal. Which is great to get paid and convenient for others to use but I AM CLUELESS ABOUT IT! Talk about not being with the times! Sad I know. So do you use paypal to get paid for your at home business? I need to set up the account and am so lost. Can anyone help? Please post reply or pm me whichever. I am waiting to do this and need your ladies help please. Thank you! xoxox

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 6:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• Paypal is very simple. once you used it, you will understand it.

Im afraid of saying something wrong so i recommend you read at the paypal.com page what you need to do. its explained very well on there.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• We use paypal for ebay and things and I seriously love it, I do believe that you need to link your paypal to a checking account, my husband set it up so I am not sure. It should have easy directions to follow on www.paypal.com
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes, you do have to link your PayPal and checking accounts. PayPal will make two deposits into your checking account (like .32 cents or so) and you have to call PayPal and tell when/what time the deposits were made - this verifies you have access to that account. I have a PayPal Business Premiere account and have a debit card with it. I use my debit card like any other credit/debit card. Also, if somebody wants to pay me with their credit cards, I just send them a PayPal invoice to their email - if they don't have a PayPal account, they can still use a credit card to pay the invoice. It's a great business tool!
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 7:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think it would help if we knew what kind of business and what type of website. I program for the web, if you want to email me I can't probably walk you through it. Even if I don't know the program I'm usually pretty good at walking people through setup. Let me know.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008