Casey Anthony will make how much off this?????

I read this morning that from interviews, book deals, and movie deals that she could possibly make 6 to 7 figures.....WHAT?????
She murders her child and gets away with it and will maybe become rich from it?? What has happened to our society? It just makes me sick! I sure the rest of the mamas here can agree. We have jobs ourselves or have SO who work one, two, or more jobs to make ends meet, so we can stay home with our children. We are law abiding citizens. We care more about the welfare of our children above all else. We work so hard to keep food on the table and keep the bills paid.
I just cannot justify her "celebrity" status now and all she will gain from it. I keep seeing the photos of sweet Caylee and am filled with the sadness of her young life taken. I am still in such shock at it all.
Your opinion??

AngieBry

Asked by AngieBry at 1:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• You know .... interviews, books, and movies wouldn't be such big money makers if the public didn't condone them by listening, reading, and watching them. Just a thought .... if this happens ... boycott the books and movies, and send letters to broadcasting companies. Even if Casey makes a great deal off of this, the people who paid her don't have to make a profit off her story.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I agree with Eilish....boycott all things Anthony--no matter how tempting...it's very empowering!! And instead of buying one of their books, or watching their movie(s), or whatever other capitalist ventures they pursue--collectively or individually, take that money and donate it to a children's charity that will actually BENEFIT children!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• ditto-boycott. after all, what could be so interesting about it anymore. it's been publisized to death, and she's a proven liar. Anything she says or writes is just crap & lies.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I agree with Eilish and LK.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I bet some of you are going to buy her book and movies too.

I've never bought into this sort of thing - so you can be sure that I won't buy into this one. Although I have to admit that I wouldn't necessarily be boycotting all things "Anthony" it would be like I'm boycotting all things "celeb-news."
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 5:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• A lot less than Nancy Grace did.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It pays to be evil anymore.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Oh my!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I bet some of you are going to buy her book and movies too. I never buy into that bullshit. THat's just feeding the frenzy.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011