whose bf, dh, or so is always.......................................................

horny like 24/7 i mean i like sex but not constantly we have went like 7 times in a row and he still wanted 2 go wtf whose SO is like this?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• mine used to be we had sex so much one day I had to go to the emergency room because I got a UTI even though I peed and cleaned myself real good after each time. But since Ive been pregnant I have taken advantage of him so many times that he doesnt even get the chance to figure out on his own if he is horny or not. lol
    mommytobe626

Answer by mommytobe626 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Its actually opposite in our house lol except for the last month, but I am due anytime to have this baby now
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Mine came home from work today to inform me that he was horny last night and didn't say anything and now spent the day wondering what old women looked like naked lol...so I guess I have to preform my wifely duties tonight. I wonder if not tonight honey I have a headache would work?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• lol salexander. My husband is always horny of course i never give it up cuz sex just isnt the same since iv been pregnant i jsut dont want it i always have some excuse lol so i figure i better give in once in a while so i do but not enough i guess cuz he is always groping me 24/7
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Nope but sure wish he was and was up for 7 rounds!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yup
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008