Breast pump tubing?

Anyone know where to purchasenew breast pump tubing? Also where to find a manual for the breast pump for the life of me cant figure out how to set mine up? Also is new tubing expensive? Thanks for any advice!!

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 2:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• check out a medical supply company, that is where I got mine
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yes, medical supply company for the tubing. Also, you can probably order it directly from the manufacturers website. And google the manual, you can probably find it on-line.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• What pump do you have? Medela and Ameda both have local places you can get tubing and kits from. Check out their web-sites. Many of these places are home-based businesses. The manufacturer should have manuals on their web-site. Women with home-based businesses can show you how to set up your pump.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I can get all kinds of parts for my pump at Babies R Us and USA BABY, including the tubing. Also the previous pposters are right a med supply store and when I lost my manual for my pump I found a .pdf on line of it.
    bebcarroll

Answer by bebcarroll at 3:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• depending on the pump, you can call the manufacter and get and idea where they sell the parts for a medical supply firm. Good luck!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2011