3 months pregnant

I am now 3 months pregnant today !!! and my chances of miscarriage decrease drastically which yes I am very happy because I had a miscarriage just 7 months ago but i am still a little worried what can I do or at least help me ease my mind a bit.,....... also my cousin has had 3 stillborn s and like 8 miscarriages and I am just worried that I might be the same way and I am praying and hoping and hoping that this does not happen to me though I feel deeply for her I just want to make sure it doesn't happen to me even though it is up to my body... i just do not know what to do...

aliciareichle

Asked by aliciareichle at 2:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• Just gotta relax and keep yourself and that tiny baby inside you healthy :) Congratulations!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 2:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Everybodys body is different.You just need to relax and have faith that all will be okay. Whats meant to be will always find its way! Its gonna be ok and congrats on the baby. Also if the dr is not concerned you shouldint be either. Take care.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• All you can do is keep yourself healthy. Take your prenatal vitamins. Get plenty of sleep. Eat nutritious foods, but do not diet and do not gain too much weight. Rest, relax, either pray or take up meditation. Walk two miles a day. Be in the best shape you can possibly be in. If you do carry the baby to term, you will have an easier labor and delivery. Should tragedy strike, you will be more physically able to handle the stress. Keep all your doctor visits. And ask him about getting a prenatal stethoscope for yourself. If you can regularly check your baby's heartbeat, it may do a lot to reduce your fears and worries.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 2:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Rest and take it easy. Only get up if u really need to. Have someone pamper u until u r totally in the safe zone,like about eight months!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• thanks gals and o boy i wish I could walk I am considered high risk pregnancy so im kinda ass bound lmao
    aliciareichle

Comment by aliciareichle (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2011