I have a mutant cat

One of my cats is able to rip or tear the screen at the corner. She is so considerate, she is able to get it out from the sides and doesn't rip the screen so I can fix it. I think we are going to duct tape that. My problem is she is quite the little hunter and keeps bringing birds to us. We just got rid of tapeworm and fleas I really don't want them eating or playing with outside things.

We are doing what we can to keep her in the house, but our little Houdini always finds a way to get out. I need a back up to keep her from the birds.

Has anyone tried the trick of bells on the collar? Does that work to scare off the birds?

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 2:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pets

• bells do wonders!!!!!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• BUT if she's Houdini cat, good luck keeping a collar on her :o/
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Have you thought about getting the metal screens for your windows? That would keep her in and keep her from bringing yucky stuff back in to the other cats and you guys.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I saw a posting, I think in this category, about an adjoined screened in cat enclosure. An alternative, perhaps for mutant cat?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• we got a miniature puppy collar that has stayed on her, the others can take normal collars
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Actually lovingmy4babies, that is something my husband has talked about.
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2011