If u know....

that a person cheated on someone else to be with u... u let him be in ur life for a while and u realize now, its just best to let him go but sadly u feel like you love him... how would you go about letting him go just because you know that its best???

acha1985

Asked by acha1985 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I would straight up tell him the relationship is over, he's not to call or attempt to contact me in any way and that there will be no discussion about it. I would give him a moment to collect any of his things if he had any in my home and I would escort him to the door. If he wasn't at my home at the time, I would box up any of those things and hand them over.

The less emotional you get about it, the quicker and cleaner the break up will go. It's never easy to do this, but a more surgical approach is less damaging. Allow yourself to grieve over the relationship when he's out of the picture.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just remember he cheated on someone with you, he will cheat on you. Once a dog always a dog. Dave your feelings and your kid(s) feelings and get rid of this loser.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i let myself get emotionally caught up with him now its complicated to leave him alone. i gotta do whats best for me tho, and thats to leave b4 it gets worse.
    acha1985

Comment by acha1985 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011