Is he cheating?

Well let me start by saying, i'm sure that alot of women that are stuck on the whole a man will be a man thing, as long as he's taking care of home.. ok that's fine, but listen to this... I checked my fiancee's phone around 3 this morning, and found an unfamiliar name in his text messages, well, ofcourse, I checked it and it read: didn't I see you yesterday, his reply was nawww baby, it wasn't me. Not seeming to be a real big deal right... well, I thought not either, until I checked his picture and noticed a video of my brother-n-laws bachelors party, I knew he was there and I knew there were strippers there, so no big deal about that. However I told him I didnt check his messages so by that point I had given him his phone back, we conversated and made laughter out of the whole stripper thing, well I asked him since I have your phone, can I now check the text messages and he goes sure. I checked it knowing I had only one text in mind, the only one I checked> He had done already deleted it... I asked him aren't you missing a text and acted as if he knew nothing of what I was talking about, and after a few minutes of me badgering him, he confessed and said it was one of boys girlfriend- friend.. what type of mess is that.. Why did he delete it if it was nothing to hide????????

miamae

Asked by miamae at 2:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• If you think he is cheating then he is probably cheating. :(
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Wooooow! Sounds to me he's cheating.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Sneaky behavior is not a good sign.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Time to get tested.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 3:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• He is most likely cheating.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• That does sound really strange, and you said it yourself- if he has nothing to hide, why did he delete the message? Red flag!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Huge red flag, I know, but the only screwed up thing about this situation is, we're 7 months pregnant.. Now where do I go from here.. Do I take that and run with it and have him leave my home, or do I stay and work through it for my up and coming sakes... Just angry as hell right now...
    miamae

Comment by miamae (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I think you're jumping to conclusions from one text that seemed relatively innocent. Maybe I'm confused. There was a text from a name you didn't know, the person asked if they saw him, he said no, and there's something about a bachelor party. He then deleted it, and finally "confessed" that it was from a friend's girlfriend's friend; is that right? Why do you automatically assume he's cheating from that?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Why would he delete the text if it was innocent?
    miamae

Comment by miamae (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• benefit of the doubt : maybe he knew that text though it meant nothing would upset you
    reality: why would he call her baby?!?!? i think if he deleted it he is obviously hiding something.....i would think something was up too!!! ok are there any other weird things with him lately??? like outta the ordinary redflags besides the text?? cause if there are i would be wondering girl!!
    tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011