Does your child have a PSP? If so, did you know......

they can access the full internet on it? Oh yes! My 12 yr old got one last year for Xmas and opened up a yahoo account in order to open a myspace, friendster, hi5 and other accounts. Not only that but he lied about his age on all of them, posing as an adult and had grown women sending inappropriate pics of themselves to him. I found out after him only having it 2 months. It is now his birthday present when he turns 18! I deleted all the accounts, but changed all his passwords before deleting b/c some accounts you can just click back in and reactivate easily. Be aware of what your kids are doing in the middle of the night on their PSP's.

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in General Parenting

• Thats why i will never buy stuff like that for my child. And they dont really need that kind of "toys"... when i was 12 years old i was playing outside with my friends. I didnt even think about electronic things like tv, NES and stuff like that. of course we could have got it.. but no use for it. kids should be outside more often.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2008