Just when I thought people could not get any dumber adult content

http://beatricedailysun.com/news/article_4cb9b0ca-a844-11e0-989d-001cc4c03286.html

read the story and post your thoughts. this proves that karma is a b****. I have had problems with this woman in the past. made threats towards me and trashed my car last summer all because of some stupid rumor that included me and a person i did not know, never even heard of.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• mom 388 what?? Did I miss something??

Anyway, that lady is sounds mental. Also the two who helped do it! Just plain stupid. They deserve to be charged and so does she! Stupid stupid stupid.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• sounds like she is stupid
    Anonymous

• she lives right behind me. and her kids are heathens, they destroy everyone's property. her boys killed the stray cat that people fed. now after reading this, it explains everything. Im soo glad im moving out of this neighborhood next month.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You're pretty fucked up. I would never wish for that to happen to someone. You need serious help.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• if you knew the hell she and her kids put me and my neighbors through, you would understand. my kids cant go out and play cause her kids carry guns and shoot whatever, her kids throw rocks at people, animals, and cars. I have called the cops so many times on her kids and not much was done. one kid last winter was stabbed by her one child over a bike.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• at the same time its scary her duplex isnt even 50 feet away from mine. i heard them yelling that night it happened but assumed it was another drunken party of hers. hopefully she will lose her kids and they can be taught right from wrong now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Not even going to bother reading it. I usually agree with mommy_of_two.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011