What do you wash your bras, panties & lingerie in ?

I bought new knickers yesterday and saw that the store I bought them at sells a special wash for lingerie. It was over priced so I bought Woolite instead.. What do you use ?

Buxom.Bride

Asked by Buxom.Bride at 2:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I use the same detergent for everything.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I hand wash my nicer things in Forever New. The cotton stuff goes in the laundry with other like colored garments.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I hand wash my all of my delicate clothing like that. I use woolite to wash it though...in the bathtub!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Use a lingerie/intimates bag and woolite on the gentle cycle. They make a round one just for bras! Just be sure you buy them with a good zipper that doesn't pop open.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 3:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• tide for everything. I am partial to the powder. i feel it gets my clothes cleaner for some reason
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 3:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I use the same detergent for everything else I wash. The only thing is with my bra I only have 1 actual bra. I have sports bras, but don't like them lol. So I only have 1 bra I wear now in the winter I will go every few days before washing it, but in the summer I was it almost every night and instead it is the only one I have I throw it in the bath with me and wash it with my bath soap and then I will hang it on the shower rod to dry. But if I have to wash an outfit if I am behind in laundry lol I will wash my bra in the washer with my clothes lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I usually use Soap Nuts, but sometimes I forget and just use my regular detergent. Before I discovered Soap Nuts, I used Woolite for them.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• ice water & detranite
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• same detergent for everything. i dont buy expensive undergarments so i dont have to take extra care of them.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't do anything special.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011