For 10 million $? adult content

you would have to let a 500 lb man who hasnt showered in 2 days walk around the track 3 times in 100 degree weather then lick the sweat from his butt crack all the while being fillmed and it would be posted on the internet for all to see..but you would be paid 10 million dollars for it.

would you?

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 3:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I could be bought
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I really want to say yes, but just can't. That is sooooooooo YUCK!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• 10 million? That would secure my families future and my kids college costs, help out friends and family, donate to charities, secure me and DH's retirement, etc.? I think I might have to. Its not like I'd have to have sex with him, one lick up the butt crack for all the things I listed before? I think I'd do it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Id have to say yes.Thats a lot of dough and all though very gross, nothing some mouthwash cant fix :)
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• No. I respect myself more than that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• LOL
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Ugh, family's ... I hate typos.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i don't know if i could do it. either you're very imaginative or you're actually asking for advice?
    everyone seems to have missed that it's being recorded which means there's a chance of your kids seeing it when they google your name in a few years..
    if i was going to do porn, i think i'd have to do something a little more fun (even if it doesn't make as much money)
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 3:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I agree for 10 mil who could honestly turn it down? id be rinsing my mouth out w bleach but hey just dont swallow your spit after wards i guess. its only like 30 seconds for 10 mil yup i sure would
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• throwing up

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011