What should I do ? depressed

I am currently unemployed at the moment because my job closed down. I was suppose to go back to school for my cda. but my so says I should just go back for a degree.I do not want to be in school for a long time. he is in school and working he also just bought a house. he has all these things. So I feel like I want more but do I have stress myself to get there. I do not want to be behind while everyone moves ahead. He makes me feel like I am aiming to low. we also have other issues about about him talking to me any way and my weight. he says everytime he is around me he is angry. he also does not want me to talk to him about what I want to do because its not what he wants me to do. I just want to be happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like he doesnt deserve you..You should just move on with your life the way you want it to be. Not how he wants you to be. He sounds controlling. He is just setting you up to live a very unhappy life
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• His goals are evidently not your goals. I'd walk away from that stress myself.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• This doesn't sound like a match to me. If he isn't willing to support you in the same way that you are willing to support him, then this isn't going to turn out very well. And if your weight is a problem for him, that tells me he doesn't love you for the person you are on the inside. I think it's time to turn this one loose and carry on with your life in the direction you would like it to go.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011