you ever feel like?

do you ever feel like your baby is beating you up from the inside? lol im sitting here and my baby is just kicking like no tomorrow it feels like im gettng beat up from the inside lol and i can see his little kicks. Its amazng hes that strong at only 21wks

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL, my 3 1/2 month old still does it while he's on the outside. When he's falling asleep, he starts swinging his arm, beating the crap out of whatever is nearby (usually me!).
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 7:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll be 27 weeks on Thursday and the little princess is doing gymnastics or kickboxing in there. My hubby says she's going to be a boxer LOL.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 8:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• oh yea, if im huging my hubby he feels the kicks and he's shocked from how strong they are!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008