Man has a girlfriend of 10 years cheats gets woman pregnant adult content

and the girlfriend is called the home-wrecker because when she walked away to give him a a chance to be with the woman and his child , the woman ( mom of the child treated him like crap so he walked away and looked high and low until he got the girlfriends ex to tell him where she was) , she told him that she was hurt by the fact he had cheated with two other women and he did tell her he had been insecure in himself and was stupid and that he loved her. he straightened up. but the baby's mom told him to see the child he had to have sex with her so he was trying to go to court about it but she kept hounding until he had a nervous break down. when he came out of the hospital he moved in with the girlfriend ( the one who he cheated on in the first place and they got married a short time later) but his daughter was lied to by her mom about what truly happened and has been starting crap with the step-mom. the thing is step-mom and dad have witnesses to the truth. they both regret some things but the one thing remains the same they always loved each other and wanted the girl in their lives but the mom would not allow it. she has siblings she does not really know but now the step-mom is afraid to have her around the kids because of the lies and the same stuff her mom spewed at her for years the same stuff the girls mom spewed at the girls father. this woman also pulled the girl out of state before a dna test could be done because the rumour is that the little girl is actually the step mom's cousin's kid because he was hanging around a lot more then he should of been. has anyone else dealt with this stuff. i feel sorry for all of the above the step mom ,the mom, and all the kids. the man was in the wrong he has freely admitted it. and is also secure in himself now to. he has stated that he had a good thing and almost lost the love of his life forever because of his infidelity. could you forgive someone that did this to you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I think people can learn, grown and change. And people certainly can appreicate what they have more when its gone. I believe it is possible to forgive and have a successful relationship.. And I can also assure this person the truth will come out one day. Whatever that truth may be.. seen it first hand
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well if Woman who had the baby knew he was married she is to blame as well, but I think the guy sounds like a creep, and if was wife or the baby's mother,, I would write him off and call it a day!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• he has changed and the baby mom was like this with all her kids dads
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I am sorry, mama. I don't trust that man. Men who cheat always make up stories about women forcing them to have affairs with them, have sex, being crazy . . . . they blame the women, but it is really just the fault of the man.

I feel sorry for all of the women in his life, and I hope the best for this whole unit.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2011