Question!!!!

hi everyone been so worried out of my mind im trying to become pregnant, its now been one week without my peroid, ive been cramping i have no clue what is it i took a test yestrday came out negative so that means inm not pregnant. or could it be that im just having a late one? need someone whos been thru the same to give some tips to what to do. thank you all.

sky19

Asked by sky19 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• your period could just be running late or it could a false negative. both have happened to me. my advice would be if u dnt get ur within the next week, take another test. good luck
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 3:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• When did you test (time of day)? Did you use your 1st pee in the morning? Did you pee on the stick or dip it into a cup of pee? You could have had a false negative. That can happen if your urine is dilute or not enough pee gets on the stick. You could be late or you could be pregnant or you could be having some sort of a problem.

I'd test again with1st morning urine and dip the stick. You did mean that your period was due a week ago and you're having cramps. If you test negative again, I'd call your doctor and see what they say.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Honestly cramping is a good sign, it can mean your baby is getting stuck for the 9month adventure. I've had about 3 test come out neg and totally rattled my brain and cried with my dh because we werent getting prego. 2 Days later a test came out possitive!! It may just be that you dont have enough hormones for a positive test right now
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i peed in a cup is that wrong even it wasnt frist morning pee i took it in the noon. i tested two days ago but still no peoid, yes its true what you all say thank you, this was killing me i guess i have to play the waiting game unless i test again?
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• one more question how long does pregnancy cramps last? i know for a fact peroid cramps last a day or so but this been going on for like a week or so. (cramps)
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Pregnancy cramps vary. I don't remember having any. I do remember feeling 'different' with DD but not with my sons.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I wanted a baby so bad before that it would never happen. I always made myself late with my period. Finally it happened and that was because I didn't think about it at all. I would not stress so much, and just let things flow.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 7:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• thats how iam i dont really stress i dont even think about haveing a baby its that my peroid hasnt came and all ive been having r cramps so that makes me question. thats the only thing i have cramps. no blood nothing besides the painful cramps. that come and go.
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• with my frist pregnany i felt the same way i do now. cramps no blood. just trying to see if its the same or not.
    sky19

Comment by sky19 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2011