What characters would you have in front of your place for Christmas?

When we lived in Rohnert Park California. We stumbled upon an unique street 4 blocks from our house. This man made these cartoon characters for homes for the holidays! They are so GOOD! What are your favorite Characters would you want in front of your home! I would like Cars characters for my boys!

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 3:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• Oh and the first picture is his house! He would have a box out front for donations to help wit his PG&E bill!
    momavanessa

Comment by momavanessa (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• id have to go w/ classic Christmas cartoon characters. id do a different classic each year
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I love that he has the Jungle Book. I would deff need a Woody and a Buzz!
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 3:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• That is an AMAZING display--thanks for sharing! Since the holiday for us is rooted in Christianity, we display some symbols of our faith. At the center is Santa Claus kneeling at the manger of a sleeping baby Jesus. Off to one side is PEACE in large letters with the lion and the lamb in front. We have also put a white lighted yard cross in the window. Future plans are to get JOY in large letters with a white silhouetted holy family scene. My husband makes all these in our garage wood shop with patterns from Winfield.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 3:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yeah one house on the block does have Jesus and Mary!
    momavanessa

Comment by momavanessa (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Oh my gosh!!!!
    Maybe I would decorate my trees with lights, hang icicles made of those teeny white bulbs from the eaves.......but that is all I would do.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Super Heros too!

momavanessa

Comment by momavanessa (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would love a manger scene
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 8:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• very impressive decor i like manger scene.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• The characters from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (as shown in the second shot)
    maxava

Answer by maxava at 3:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2011