Your thoughts? adult content

DH and I were just having a conversation about what is easier to clean....a penis or a vagina. This is in relation to kids. We have a daughter and I am pregnant again, we are hoping with a boy. I made a comment about how a penis would much easier to clean than a vagina. He disagreed, until I mentioned when our daughter has "poop soup" and I have to clean poop out of her vagina, with a boy we wouldn't have to worry about that. What are your thoughts are poopy diapers easier to clean with a boy or a girl?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 3:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A penis is way easier.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 3:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• easier with a boy but the pook gets in the wrinkles on his balls sometimes so it can be hard to get out if there is alot of it, but over all it's easier to clean a boy imo
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Def a boys diaper. Girls you have way too many crevices that you have to make sure you get into so that they don't get infections. But I'm still happy that I am going to have a girl.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I agree with your Husband... A girl is easier to clean than a boy! You have all the skin around the head that you have to make sure you pull back. plus when they have the runs its harder to clean because they have the sack too! I have 4 nephews and 4 nieces! I think that Girls are easier to clean
    DanielleFortner

Answer by DanielleFortner at 3:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• LOL, I love my little girl, but I agree about all the crevices, she gets poop in some weird places!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I guess I should have added that our son will be circumsized, so the skin around the head wouldn't be there.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i say both are hard! for a girl everything gets all up in there and stuff eww! and then for a boy it gets all over him! yeah its all just a mess! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i think its easier with a boy. i have a niece and changed plenty of her poopy diapers, i was glad to change a boys!! lol. if it gets around the balls they are a heck of a lot easier to clean then a baby girls area.
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 3:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just have to say, DD just had a nasty thick poop, and while I was cleaning it out of crack and crevice I couldn't help thinking, it would be so much easier to clean off of a scrotum!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I will have to go with boys are easier to clean if they lay still!
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 4:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011