Striptease/Lap Dance how to DVD....

I was wondering if any of you ladies can recommend a 'decent' striptease/lap dance instructional dvd. I want something that is 'classy' (considering) NOT straight trash. Also, please add where you bought it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank ya.

Buxom.Bride

Asked by Buxom.Bride at 3:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Flirty Girl fitness! its awsome. just go on there website
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Buy a portable pole. The instructional DVD's come with it! There's also a fabulous book out there called "The Housewife's Guide to Striptease". You'll love it and so will he!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• LizzeeT, sure do :) I wanna learn a few routines. I think it's a little more 'sexy' spicing it up with learning something fun that involves a little more than the drab 2 seconds it would take to undress and do a quick booty shake. It's called foreplay, you should try it sometime and then you might not be such a snob;)
    Buxom.Bride

Comment by Buxom.Bride (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Unless you are certain that yor husband wants you to do this, don't waste yout time or money. In all probability, you're going to get laughed at if this isn't a pre-existing desire of his, trust me. Once, I tried doing this, bought a naughty little number and some stilletos, leanred a few moves and surprised my husband. He just about died laughing at my fat ass dancing in a thong. Later he apologized because I was so upset, but he stated that what I had done was about as far away from sexually pleasing as a homeless man's foot wound.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2011