How can I get my daughter to stop being mean to my granddaughter

My' daughter is very mean to my granddaughter shes calls her names like your not my daughter shut up or I will slap you. shes very ugly to her since the new baby was born.
shes screams at her. She leaves for 2 or 3 days and my husband and I have to take care of the grandkids while she out having a good time. her boyfriend is working she doesn;t know how to be a mother she had her kids now fun times over since my granddaughter getting older, I fear for my granddaughter. her attention all on the new baby. Now her daughter will not go to her or have nothing to do with her . What should we do we need answers on how to handle this problem.

memawkids

Asked by memawkids at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Child Protective Services.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• that is SO sad!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Try to get custody.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• That is heartbreaking and must be horrible for you to sit back and watch. Hugs to you. Maybe try to get her into therapy? Goodness knows those kids will be affected by it emotionally long term.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Child abuse, child neglect and child abandonment all come to mind.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Stop pulling her slack and let her know its time she look at the big picture and grow up its time to be a mother
    keimom

Answer by keimom at 5:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• get full custody and tell your daughter to sign the papers cause wouldn't wont the best for her and if your granddaughter tljk to her dad to the baby dad and see what he thinjks
    ilovewes

Answer by ilovewes at 10:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011