Is it just me but has anyone else noticed more and more moms on here confessing to cheating on their SO, Fiance or Hubbys??

I've never cheated nor will I ever... I have I never even thought about it, i'd sooner get a divorce or end a relationship before being with someone else...So maybe I'm too old fashioned and maybe it's just my plain old morals... but...Whatever happened to staying commited to one person??? How could someone do that to the person they "love"???

RigPrincess85

Asked by RigPrincess85 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I often wonder the same thing. It truly is very very very sad....and pathetic.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Maybe one mom opened up about ti and now others want to as well to get it off their chest.
    I believe in staying committed to one person only. If you want to screw other people then dont get married.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Welcome! It happens all the time here. They are just looking for sympathy, and someone to tell them it's okay.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• LOL GivingTreeMommy! I never even noticed that lol!

I just don't understand the cheating I really don't. I've sat here and literally tried to think of why someone could do something so cruel and it doesn't make any sense.
    RigPrincess85

Comment by RigPrincess85 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I really don't think that most women that cheat ARE in love with their husbands. I think women cheat for very different reasons than men. Men just need a place, women need a reason.

Anonymous

• It means (to me) that these guys are not taking care of the women's needs. People of both genders need to take long term relationships more seriously if they are going to be in them

Answer by admckenzie at 5:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011