Porn videos posted on FB

You know how every once in a while you see a "post" from a friend that is about something sick, like "bother rapes his sister" and there is a video link with a pic people having sex on it, etc. etc. etc... there's a million of them... i know this is spam, but does the person who got hacked have to open it to be hacked? How does this randomly happen? I know I've never clicked on those and its never happened to me, so my guess is that these stupid men get sucked into the possibility of seeing sex or naked women and they end up getting hacked? I'm just not buying that it randomly appears...anyone know what I'm talking about?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 3:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes. It's called phishing. Google it.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 8:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It really does. I don't look at it and I've had that happen. What happens is the account was fished. If they have you password they can post whatever.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yeah it is all a joke. once you click on it, it will give your computer a virus and hack into your Facebook. and it will post to all your friend and give them a virus if they click on it.
    I
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• musicmom has it right. Also my elderly aunt once opened one of a lady taking off her top- apparently she thought it was a joke.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 6:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• But if you DON'T click on it, it can still post on your page??
    gramsmom

Comment by gramsmom (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011