How was the first day of school?

My baby girl is 3 and she is starting school on Monday. I am at ease only because she is going to the best school in town, but I know that she is going to cry and so am I. She has never been enrolled in any full time formal schools, so this is her first time. I was actually going to do separation classes where I would be there in the school environment with her or leaver her there for just an hour, but I cant. I work full time. I have been talking to her about school and how its going to be. She wants to go, but I know that when its time for me to leave her she is going to cry.....

How did you cope with the first day of school moms?

MommyDimples

Asked by MommyDimples at 4:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• sad days for mommy, try to hide it though, she may surprise you and be ready moreso than you are. :)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• it is a hard day for everyone when their children start school especially if it is a new school just stay strong and hang in there things will get better and when she gets home have her tell you about what she did all day
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2011