Do you ever just know you're not gonna get a period?

I usually have the same symptoms every month. Food cravings, itchiness, spotting...but I haven't experienced any of those yet. I just have the strange feeling that I'm not gonna get it and it's due tomorrow.

Do you ever just know there's something different about your body?

I'm not suggesting that I might be pregnant because everytime I do I end up not being pregnant, I'm merely suggesting that I may not get my period and my body feels differently. Anyone else?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• is this regular? or just something that happens every now and then? every now and then is normal but you go more than 3 months without one and without a positive preggo test, it might be a hormonal problem. i would go see my doctor. good luck :)
    motheroprincess

Answer by motheroprincess at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• it happens and yes, sometimes symptoms suggest that it is or isn't coming.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• THe only time I've missed a period without being pregnant was before I got pregnant with my last child. And it wasn't because I was pregnant, my periods were just irregular. I'd skip every other month and it drove me crazy because I would think I was pregnant every month. Ever since i've had my last baby though, my periods have been pretty consistant and start on the same day. Right on the dot or the same date since February (since February is such a short month). So I dunno. I guess I'll just wait and see the next couple days, but I really dont' feel like a period is coming. Maybe it's just wishful thinking though. lol
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I always know and I'm always pregnant, I have miscarried twice in the last year but both times I knew that I just wasn't going to get my period and sure enough I didn't. I felt just like you described.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I rarely get mine so I always assume I won't.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 6:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011