Ladies help me with this please.....

Does our SO, DH gawk at beautiful women while you guys are out in public? And how do you handle it if they do w/out coming across as being jealous? I find it very disrespectful not that he is looking because yeah I do too will look at a guy, and sometimes even point out a cute chick especially if I like her outfit...I guess, its my "green eye" monster that comes out sometimes. Lately its really been bugging me!! To the point where I don't even like going out in the public w/him cuz its "here we go again" I have talked to him about it and he apologizes and all but come on....A little respect please?

Thank you for letting me vent.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's very disrespectful... Obviously there will be people he finds attractive and will notice without trying to, but it's another thing to actually check them out on purpose. I sometimes catch my fiance look, but I can tell he is trying to without it being obvious. It is irritating sometimes...if he just looks and then looks away quick I think that's fine because it is unintentional, but if he keeps looking or is "gawking" as you said that is a completely different story...
    Luna88

Answer by Luna88 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My husband did it once and I noticed I simply said.....do you want me to go get her number for you?
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 4:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Sometimes I see my DH look quick and it's fine. But when you say "gawk" it makes me think he's staring and checking her out from head to toe. THAT would irritate me. I can see a guy and think "wow he has beautiful eyes" without staring or making it obvious that I think so. Tell him you find it disrespectful because he's showing too much interest in other women's looks maybe?
    Anonymous

• I would gawk at the sexy ladies with him! It gives you something to do other than be mad, it'll blow his mind, and perhaps you get to go home and have wonderful sex! *blushes*
    bettyjeanmarino

Answer by bettyjeanmarino at 4:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Tell him..." FYI- Women find it CREEPY when guys stare like that. " haha Especially if he thought you didn't see him do it ; )
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 4:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My DH does NOT do this, EVER!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Next time he does it make a scene and let her know what he's doing lol. Maybe then he will be too embarrassed to keep it up. I would find that rude if he is taking it that far.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Lol I point out attractive men and women so he can't point her out first.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Well as long as you trust him,, I wouldn't worry too much about it, unless his tounge is hanging out and he is making a fool,, I mean if a cute guy is walking around I would notice,, but perhaps subtley!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i feel the same way.
    whenerver we go out inpublic and theres cute/hot girls or slutty dressed ones he always stares and smiles and sometimes says things bout them! and it really pisses me off...its like am ithat ugly and gross you dont even say that stuff to me and im your girlfirend (babys mom/pregant now)!! UGH!! WHYYY do they do this? & he awlays hgets mad at me if i roll my eyes or get mad when he does it
    skbush1

Answer by skbush1 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2011