Do you believe in ghosts, spirits or wandering souls?

Have you ever had an experience with one?

hill_star03

Asked by hill_star03 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe in ghosts and I don't believe people have to prove it to non-believers because it's their own experience they have to live with. Other people believe in God yet there's no proof that he exists so why should those who believe in ghosts have to prove that they see ghosts?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yes
    female in parents house, four of us kids saw her when we were young. years later college age, sister and i weretalking about her, and things happened

male was in a rental, he woke me and husband up, both in separate rooms, we both saw and smelled smoke, later researched house- there had been a fire in it years back, was one story when i lived there-years back was two story before fire, a male son died in Korean War- i think it was him
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yes, but not in a very long time
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 4:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I think energy exists on many planes and could hang out here and be what others refer to as ghosts or entities.

Ive never really had a super stirring experience with any but perhaps one day...
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• none of the above
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• no, not at all.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I've never seen or experienced one, but I think there's got to be something to it...I'm just not sure what (if that makes any sense). lol
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 7:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't believe in either
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Not in the sense that there are lost souls wandering the earth waiting to handle unfinished business. I believe it's possible for an energy or substance to exist that we have no way to describe or measure, yet. We don't know what the matter that makes up the majority of the universe is yet, either.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• no
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011