Do you count how many times a day you pee?

I dont know why but I count the amount of times i urinate in a day idk why either

aliciareichle

Asked by aliciareichle at 4:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• LOL. No.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• But it's probably not a bad idea to keep track of such things: you'd be very aware of your body and your body's needs; you'd know if you were getting dehydrated or whatever. It seems a little strange, but not harmful at all.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• no lol. ever since i started drinking a full 16 ounce glass of water every 1 1/2-2 hours i pee A LOT
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• never thought to
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• YES! I count how many times I pee everyday. I once told my sister and she was laughing SO hard. And she told all my cousins and nobody else does that. I thought it was completely normal. I guess its sort of like a game, try to see how many times you can pee in a day. Not sure, but I've tried to find someone, now I have!
    KitchenIsMyHome

Answer by KitchenIsMyHome at 3:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2011