I have a question about peiords and bleeding after sex. adult content

Hi im new to this site, i have a problem idk whats going on.
I have my period every month on the same day i got it june 17-21.
Its always around the same day and then me and my fiannce has sex around the 29th-30th i think and the morning after that i started bleeding a tiny bit everyday.
Its just a small bit everyday when i pee. Im not sure whats happining its been like this for a week now. and it doesnt seem like a period.
I dont think its implatation bleeding because its not like a period and im still bleeding and its been over a week.
I do not think i am pregnant. i havnt had sex scence this happened. I dont know, when i had my first son i did not get implatation bleeding and i was puking a couple days after i conceved. i do not think im pregnant im going to take a test tonite.
what could this be?? urine infection? do you think its bleeding urine? not period?
i have no clue. IM very scared. :( Please help. my only friend is my fiancce and he doesnt know what it could be.
THanks :)

mandiwilson

Asked by mandiwilson at 4:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like it could be an issue with your bladder or kidney...whether your test is positive or not, you should see your doctor to make sure that if it's an infection, you get the right treatments. Often, they won't go away without antibiotics and just keep getting worse. Good luck!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Thanks so much for the answer. Yes i hate the doctor so i keep puting it off. I started bleeding more heavy scence i posted that a couple days ago, so yes i think im going to doctor soon!! thanks :)
    mandiwilson

Comment by mandiwilson (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2011