I try to stick to one pop a day while i am pregnant! whats your feed back

aliciareichle

Asked by aliciareichle at 4:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• To each their own. Sounds fine to me but I would not tell anyone what to eat or not. I just eat in moderation.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Oh, they will fry you for that! Some CM'ers will say that you are harming your baby.

In my case, I stuck to caffiene free (it does strange things to a shoulder injury I have) and only 1 a day but I was doing that before I got pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I drank whatever I wanted while pregnant (other than alcohol which I also don't think is as big an issue as people make it out to be). If I don't have caffeine I get horrible migraines so I drank pop and iced tea every day while I was pregnant.
    I have 5 very healthy kids that have never had any health problems at all.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I used to worry about soda and pregnancy and my OB told me I would have to drink a case or more a day for it to have any real damage on the baby. one a day is not bad as long as you drink plenty of other things like water and milk
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011