How would you handle this?

I need to vent right now my dh's ex just called and asked if we can keep their teenagers (17&18) for the weekend bc she is going out of town...well she has her kids living with her and as they grew up she pretty much let them do what they wanted so when they'd come over here and it was the weekend they would just say they have plans and go home and do what they wanted... well in my eyes I feel this is all her fault she never cared before if people came and gone through their home and now all of a sudden she wants to care omg give me a break that stupid witch she makes me sick to my stomach...ugh!!! What the he'll is she thinking she just got into a new relationship and my thoughts are maybe she is trying to let us think she is happy (2 failed marriages & 3 kids total) She is probably bragging she is going out of town WHO GIVES A SHIT DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO!!!
Whew I just needed to let it out omg I will be ok.
Can't wait when she is completely out of our lives (as far as CS) we don't have to do anything we don't want with her it is all pretend and bc we are paying her CS.
Thanks Ladies for letting me vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Uhhh.....ok. ??????
    Anonymous

• They are old enough to stay alone. I wouldn't sweat it

Answer by admckenzie at 5:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Let them stay home alone.
    Sexedforkids

Answer by Sexedforkids at 5:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• 18= legal adult... and if they are used to doing what they want anyway, why does she care if they have a place to stay?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• ??????
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• ...ugh!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Probably just let them stay home 18 is adult.
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2011