Daughter acts like a baby and cant wait to get out of there!

Sorry this is so lomg but I am trying to cover everything.....

One of my childen goes to her grandparents once a month when she comes back she acts like a baby...they do EVERYTHING for her (waits on her hand and foot) they also over step their boundries...the grandfather will bring her lunch at during school even after i asked him to stop. they would put money in her lunch account so she can buy snacks(something i try to limit) If they think she needs something they buy it then they will say oh we are just taking the burdon off you.... Really?! Ideas to stop their idk what to call it.....
2nd issue same child has to go to her father's house thursday- sunday he didnt take her on his scheduled weekend until earlier this year.
My daughters father had remarried and my daughter and his wife got alone fine until they moved into their own house. It has been nothing but problems.....
My child is always in trouble over there texting and calling me asking me to get her out of there. She got in trouble last weekend they asked if she had a problem she said NO and they gounded her and tolod her it was because she was lying.
I am afraid my daughter is gonna go insane from being over there and having to deal with the crap..... i feel as if i am being a bad parent for not doing anything but i am not sure what to do HELP!

momand4kids

Asked by momand4kids at 4:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I say Let the grandparents spoil her and tell her to change her tune when she comes home or she isn't allowed to go there anymore.
    As far as the ex - can you talk to HIM about whats going on and why?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• First of all, how old are the kids bc if she's old enough go back to court and change the order to what she wants. Good luck on the rest
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• she is 9 she loves her grandparents. I did talk t the grandmother about it before they left to go camping....
    momand4kids

Comment by momand4kids (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Her father is hard headed and does not listen to reason. He forgot how to be a parent and thinks all he has to do is yell at her and question her. I have tried talking to him and she got grounded that weekend because she told him she wanted to spend her weekends at home with her brother and sisters.
    momand4kids

Comment by momand4kids (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2011