Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for ebay sellers.....

Do you claim your sales on your state and fed income tax? If so how much do you need to make before claiming it? Also do you charge tax for your items?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

Answers (3)
  • you need to make more than $500 here in Texas but that might change per state.

    Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

  • nope it depends on the income 3000+ yes

    Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • I don't, however, if you make more than 2500. in CA I think you have to report it.

    Answer by CarrieR62 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.