24 weeks pregnant, and im always grumpy & feel like crying alot. is that normal???

skbush1

Asked by skbush1 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• :) So normal! During pregnancy your hormones are through the roof! Im sorry, being grumpy sucks... but it will end! After baby is born!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Are you having a boy? I was that way with all 3 of my boys. What you are experiencing is totally normal. It is, also, the pits.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 5:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i dont kno what im haveing yet, wll find out in a week or so.
    skbush1

Comment by skbush1 (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• oh yes,verry normal,im such a grump and very unpleasant to be around but i usually like to pamper myself when im feeling like this by taking a warm bubble bath and stuff like that you will feel very relaxed ,till the next day or so lol
    angiiexo

Answer by angiiexo at 8:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I know how you feel i am having my first girl and im 23 weeks so not far behind you, and im more emotional than i was with my two boys, im not really grumpy just irratated at the stupidest things :( Good luck momma :)
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 2:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• hormones lol yup 120% normal
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2011