What is the birthstone for July 29?

My Mother in law is wanting to get my daughter birthstone earrings for her birthday and we looked online and it gave us a few.

ArmyVetWife2007

Asked by ArmyVetWife2007 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• The Ruby :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• birthstones are done by month or Zodiac. if you go by Zodiac your DD's birthstone would be Onyx. if you go by month then you can do traditional or modern. traditional would be Onyx and modern would be Ruby. my moms bday is in July and she's always done rubies for her birthstone stuff.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• There is one birthstone for each month. Doesn't have anything to do with the day. And they change the list of birthstones all the time.
    Last I checked, the birthstone for July is ruby. Good luck :)
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yup. It is for each month----July is Ruby.
    Mine is October---Opal. My daughter gave me a Mother's Ring with a Ruby, a Amethyst, and an Opal.....for each of my 3 kids. February,July and October.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2011