Insulted

So I tell my bf I was pregnant and he asked if it was his should I be insulted

keimom

Asked by keimom at 5:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Depends how long you have been dating. If you've been dating less than 5 months no, just answer honestly.. if it's over a year I would ask him who else's it might be and give him the duh look.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Of course!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Depends on what kind of relationship you have with him. How long you have been dating.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Have you cheated before? If not then I would be. This can be a real concern for guys though. You could technically just say yes and be lying. Don't get too worked up over it.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 5:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• ditto Kit's question: have you cheated before? Do you see a lot of guys? Is this a new relationship? what kind of relationship do you two have? are you engaged or just seeing each other? It all depends on circumstances and not being afraid to call a spade a spade. He may have concerns you're seeing others and really doesn't know where you've been? Not insinuating anything but just question why you'd be so quick to be insulted. If none of the above apply, punch him.
    Sexedforkids

Answer by Sexedforkids at 5:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Unless you were sleeping around yes you should be
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Ive never.cheated weve dated on and off for 5 years were thinking of moving in with each other before all this happened
    keimom

Comment by keimom (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011