What's your astrological sign and your general personality?

Do you believe in astrology? Do you think that the general description of your sign is true? I don't believe it its predictive ability but I do believe that it does do a pretty good job in generalizing personality descriptions for each sign. I was a skeptic at first but certain astrologist's readings seem to be dead on on very specific topics. I am a Taurus and my husband is a Scorpio and I also have friends who are Taurus/Scorpio couples and friends that prove the compatibility for other signs. I wouldn't say it's a guaranteed compatibility but there does seem to be more attraction than most other combinations. What are you and your partner's signs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• thats a good combo. im a sagittarius, and fit closely with my sign. my hubby is an aries, and fits pretty close to his too. i also dont think the predictive part is true, but think that the personality is mostly dead on (for most people, not everyone)
    barrelracer1977

Answer by barrelracer1977 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Capricorn... It defines me pretty well
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I know I'm a cancer but...other than that nothing.
    MommyofTwo331

Answer by MommyofTwo331 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Aries and yes, it fits me very well.. I was also born the year of the dragon from the Chinese zodiac and that is so close to me it is scary..

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'm a leo and I really am like a lion, leave me alone and I'm fine, but I will only attack if you mess with my cubs, lol
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'm a sagittarius and I think it's pretty dead on. I love archery too!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Virgo and it fits me to a tee!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• This is getting very interesting! I'd love to hear from more people.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I am a virgo. From some of the things I've read, I AM virgo lol. My dh is sagitarious. I'm not sure what his sign says about him or our compatibility. But I do know we are polar opposites! He is the "Dory" to my "Marlin" lol (A Nemo reference if you will).
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Well, I looked it up and it said that we, in fact, are not compatible for a lifetime love lol. We'll be married 20 years in December! But our differences are somewhat accurate. Hmmmm.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2011