Am I the only one who didn't follow the Casey Anthony trial and don't have any feelings about the outcome?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I didn't follow it either. It's not hard to find something else to watch other than news, I get online news and there has been A LOT more going on lately than just a trial. Honestly, the ONLY places where I've seen anything about it is here on CM and on facebook. From what I gather it seems like the prosecution just didn't do their job, but everyone wants to blame the jury.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I didn't follow it, I just hate to see a little precious child be murdered and the mother knows who did it! That bothers me!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I didn't follow it. Didn't want to give any of my time and attention to that BS. The media has disgusted me with all the attention they've given this and that disgusting woman. If even half the time they've spent on that woman was spent on giving attention to missing kids, think of how many kids might have been found and saved.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Nope, me too!
    MommyofTwo331

Answer by MommyofTwo331 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I didn't follow it either.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I didn't follow it. I know the general consensus is that she killed her daughter and everyone is outraged at the jury. Whatever. I've felt the system has been broken for years- no news to me.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I didn't follow it either.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Nope because I didn't and I'm just ready for it to go away
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I don't even really know any part of the story. It is sad, but not personal to make me angry.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I grew up in the same city she did. I was pregnant when this all started. Thus made me very attached to the whole ordeal.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2011