Pay too much ... Using credit cards? I have a tip to help ....

I gave up Credit cards a few years ago - sick of paying yearly fees, atm fees, and interest! I began using PayPal a few years ago when using online shopping and PayPal offers a FREE debit card through them! You can earn CASH BACK on purchases you make - it is the best way to handle my money lately and it is a MasterCard debit card - it is so easy and free and accepted almost anywhere!

Thought I'd share this tip with you all and get your thoughts on what you would prefer : Credit or Debit!?? (I haven't paid interest on anything in years!!!!)

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Shopping

Level 66 (1,275,470 Credits)
  • we have 2 credit cards and only use them for emergencies and then pay them off the next month
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have two credit cards with no fees and a good cash back program. I use them for everything, and pay the balances off in full. I have never paid fees or interest, but I have gotten a lot of cash back.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2011